ya...1st time write english at my blog~~huhu~~

tuesday,june 2,2009. at night 1:00
realy first time to write english at my blog..hahaXD.
hey i also prepare the dictionary at beside me..haha~~~XD got wrong word please tell me ya..thx >.^
this time i write the english word because my fren n colleague donno see chinese word,so i will sometimes write chinese n sometimes english la~~haha~~easy to see(because the word too easy to see==swt///).becouse me buz bout working ,so got some free can update my blog..
dear my alls friends long time to wait me update la~~XD
recently i feel tired==
damm damm strees...because rush to finish alls work...but realy ok la,anyway can be challenge for me.
donno y..
this feel days realise myself like.....
i realy donno how to said.realy got a little bit improve,will be give some clapping to myself too~~huhu XD
sometimes i like the blur person,always cant not finish my work!!
always do many mistake!!
i hate myself y like tat wan!!
always donno myself do wat!!
finish no check alls complate!!
do work like the tortoise!! swt///
also when i meet some happening,i realy no confidence to finish off....>.<""
hate hate !!i hate my self!!
that alls thing will be happen always...how do i change my character..=m="pls help me how to change???????
becomes,sometimes will be scare trouble somebody leh~~~
sory bout i trouble u"green grass" >.<" i will try my best de,got mistake must be tell me too~~
u see??muz be tell me!!!!thx^^
and thx to u teach me many things...juz few day can see u again leh...
T.Tcry...will remember u always^^
damm tired~~~~
and become raining now..haha~~
i will add more oil to become tomorrow la~~GAMBATE!!^^V YOHOOOOOOOO~~~~~~
BE COME HAPPY TOO XD~~~~~

No comments: